Thank you for your purchase!
Use the walk-through below to install your landing page on your self-hosted WordPress website.
If you still need to purchase the Divi theme you can grab it here.
Want to hire us to install it for you?
1. Install and activate Divi on your WordPress website.
2. Go to Pages and select Add New.
3. Enter a name for your page. Pro Tip: Use your business name.
4. Click Use the Divi Builder.
5. When the Visual Builder opens select Build from Scratch.
5. Select the 3 dots at the bottom of the screen to open the menu.
6. Choose the icon with the arrows pointing up and down. This is the last icon on the row called Portability.
7. Click the Import tab.
8. Select the landing page .json file
9. Make sure the Replace Existing Content checkbox is checked.
10. Import Divi Builder Layout.
11. Go through and replace content/images as needed.
12. Publish and you’re done!